1. Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
2. Max Drag: 7.7kg
3. Weight: 162g
4. Retrieve Per Turn: 77cm
5. Bearings: 7
6. Brake System: Dual Brake
7. Mono Capacity: 0.234mm/160m
8. Braid Capacity: 0.286mm/110m
1. Featherweight- Weighs only 162g, premium carbon fiber frame, side plates and handle provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
2. High Performance- 7.0:1 gear ratio provides long distance, accurate casting and instant hook set, 6 anti-corrosion stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 clutch bearing, all shield to extend the durability
3. Strong Power- Double hard anodized Aircraft grade aluminum main gear and pinion gear paired with 4 disc carbon fiber drag washers deliver exceptional 7.7kg stopping power to fight your biggest fish
4. Dual Brake- Dynamic 6-pin Centrifugal brake plus Magnetic brake provide the anglers with on-the-fly tournament ready adjustments
5. Ease of use- The 105mm extended carbon crank handle gives the anglers the leverage and power needed to pull the biggest fish out of the thickest cover
Question: Can this reel be used for saltwater fishing?
Answer: Yes, it could be used for small saltwater fish.
Question: How to choose left hand or right hand:
Answer: If you twist the reel handle with your left hand, you choose left hand reel.
Question: Can I buy spare reel parts for the reel?
Answer: Yes, you can ask the customer service for price and the way to buy it.